Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September Log

9/27
Looking back on the weekend, I uploaded an updated background, completed my alternate solutions, and uploaded the posts. Today, I started to read over the comments, followed by updating the alternate solutions by posting up the first entry for my first alternate solution. Need to complete the other two solution abstracts and provide an introduction and conclusion.

9/28
Considering I didn't get much done yesterday, and realize my blog is lacking overall I tried to locate some more pictures for my background page. Found about 20 images ranging from users to ROV application and uses. Lastly, added the second's solutions abstract. NEED TO FINISH.

9/29
From the gun, started working on the introduction, the third solution's abstract and conclusion. Looked over past posts to evaluate where I stand. Realize I need to add some more. Reminded that I need to complete my log, so I am posting NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment